Date and Time
Date: April 27th
Seminar time: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
3390 Harbor Blvd, Room #243,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Topics that will be covered:
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- How Safe, Smart, & Sensible are "Modern" Reverse Mortgages?
- Jumbo Reverse Mortgage
- How "Not" to run out of Money!
- New increase of funds available as of January 1, 2019!
- Learn how the proceeds from a Reverse Mortgage can be used in a variety of ways
This event is also for those who are:
- Retired or planning on retiring
- The children of aging parents
- Realtors, advisors, or planners looking to get the facts
Customer Service Satisfaction
Accurate And Competitive Quotes
Trusted and Secure
The Voice of Reverse Mortgage
C.E. Ted Butler NMLS #71436 is The Voice of Reverse Mortgage. He is an aging options trained provider who will share his knowledge with you. These seminars are designed to inform you on what a reverse mortgage is and how it may be the right option for you. Get the answers to all your questions and learn from one of the top FHA HECM experts on the West Coast.